Day 6: Free Time and Substitute Teachers

Today was rather simplistic. As I had some small work to do, I just needed to get through 416 and finish what I started yesterday.

- Hamaker was not present, so we covered basic probability axioms and proofs, all in line with our goal of understanding how likely we were to get a false positive with our current polynomial algorithm. Overall, it was pretty enlightening and pretty freaking cool. I really enjoyed how clear all of the explanations were this time, and I feel better about my abilities and feel better about my life with respect to this course. However, of course, I will still need to see what Hamaker considers as difficult homework and as actual class before I truly know how this class will go, though so who knows?

- Application to SURE was written up well. I just hope I get a chance to do something cool that semester, though I got exposure to new worlds and new ideas that I'll want to volunteer for once I get through 281 and 376 ( which I need to do as soon as possible ).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 37 (of Blogging): Back to the new normal.

Day 33: A weird day.

Day 36: Emotional Drainage