Day 11: Back x At x Home

Reporting live from the Agarwal house, it is I, Arav Agarwal, here with another round of updates on what life is and why I might case about it more now:

- Main update: Math 217 HW is done. Finally, the shackles of dull pain from doing tedious work have fallen off, and I can rise from the ashes a stronger person more experienced with the toil and trouble of my life of programming and linear algebra! Overall, the problems were not as hard as they could have been, but they did serve to be slightly more challenging than last time, with some actually requiring me to think laterally about the theorems used and find creative ways to get the results which I desired, though I do hope my justifications were sufficient for the purposes of the tasks set apart. Once again, I found Part B to be less of a pain than Part A, so I think I'll continue solving them in that order till Part A gets easier to solve than Part B, something which I do not think will happen quickly nor will happen right now.

- Secondary update: I have finished the lab for 316. I really should learn Mathematica more, as it is a tool that seems to be a fun thing to use and a fun time to work with, especially as it is the way which WolframAlpha Widgets work, and boy do I want to make those better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 37 (of Blogging): Back to the new normal.

Day 33: A weird day.

Day 36: Emotional Drainage