Day 10: Work X is X Fun

As I am pretty sure that no one is reading this blog as of right now, I might as well treat myself to a little Tim-foolery with some vague references every now and then. But, as a whole, this day mainly revolved around getting work done for my various math classes.

For Math 416, I am pretty sure that I am done with the homework right now. There is a book on Discrete Mathematics that seems to say what I think is true is true for number 2, that Big Theta behaves similarly to Big O, but I am unsure of my definition's accuracy, so I plan to talk to Hamacher and see if I am missing something. ( Really happy that office hours exist ).

For Math 217, I bit the bullet and binged part B. It was less painful than last time, but still required a great amount of skill and work to ensure everything goes well. I need to get stuff finished here quickly, as Part A should be less difficult, but I'll need to finish the work to see how bad it was, as I will need to write everything out like last time.

Altogether, today was good. I just wish it was much more productive. I need to reconsider my strategy and work for brevity in my work wherever I can make that happen, as it will ensure that everything works well in the end and so I can ensure that my life goes well this semester. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 37 (of Blogging): Back to the new normal.

Day 33: A weird day.

Day 36: Emotional Drainage