Day 36: Emotional Drainage

As no one is reading this anymore, I guess I can bear to be a bit more vulnerable. These past few days have led me to feel just terrible about my actions yet again, and honestly, I am just contemplating the worst of situations in an attempt to prevent myself from thinking about what might happen to me if I do not end up changing my social life. Every day just feels so empty in comparison to the rhythms I try to cultivate to change my life for the better. From the daily stress of all that I do, to the fact that I am pretty sure I'll be alone, a lot of things have lost their color. The ones that haven't, however, are so stained with my pain that I have lost faith in them and won't pursue them as what's the point?

That said, I need to stop thinking about the problems with my life and, instead, focus on the alternatives which give me meaning. While there are none right now, I hope to find opportunities which do so and, as a result, bring a little bit of color back into the monotonous parts of my existence. I feel like my heart is locked up, and that I just want to break down and cry, but that would be too much of a burden for people to bear, so I won't do that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 37 (of Blogging): Back to the new normal.

Day 33: A weird day.