Day 8: Productivity? Emotions?

Overall, I disappointed myself in just how little work I wanted to do today. After 416's class, which revolved around conditional probability and discrete random variables, I got a chance to look at the first HW assignment for the class. Man, I really do need to get my experiences in order now, as the work is a bit straight-forward, but it's definitely going to take some time to write up. Similarly, looking at 217's second assignment, I am probably going to start shortening my responses to better relate to the overall increase in pain of this week, as we have actual proofs to do, and they're relatively trivial yet still not the most fun to do ( though proving F(cX) = cF(x) implies linearity is a fun exercise for real domains ). I am just going to end it here, honestly. I need to get some major rest so I can feel empowered to get more done tomorrow, and sleep is the best way to do so. Iff everything goes well, I'll start writing something more substantial for tomorrow, though that is dependent on my ability to really get from point A to B in time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 37 (of Blogging): Back to the new normal.

Day 33: A weird day.

Day 36: Emotional Drainage