Day 6: Interesting

Overall, it was just a normal lecture day. In it, however, I did manage to get some fun stuff to occur:

- In Math 217, I managed to help Pf. Ashley with my group. While I am more sure now that my skills are up to par for the class, I am also more sure now that my time there is going to be more similar to what my dad used to do for his classes, where I end up teaching the lessons in some part so that my classmates get some more information.

- In MSE 220, I may have made a bit of a fool of myself by using the term "instantaneous dipole" rather than "temporary dipole", "fluctuating dipole", and "Van der Waals Forces". I should probably read the book to get better information, as I am unsure if I am actually learning much in that class and should focus on understanding how to think about the application of information in the real world case our professor wants us to target.

- In Math 316, I learned we have a hw assignment. Luckily, it seems like the work right now is relatively simple to handle and downright trivial at times, as I seem to be able to self study the first half of the book without a problem ( though the second half is much less obvious ).

- In EECS 280, I realized that Noah, Nic, and Yashar were all in my class, so now I have multiple people to look through, besides Raul of course, to think about working with for projects. He covered some interesting PL level stuff, but otherwise nothing too crazy. Also stackz for dayz

Anyways, here's to a good semester!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 37 (of Blogging): Back to the new normal.

Day 33: A weird day.

Day 36: Emotional Drainage