Day 4

So... I did a goof.

Today was supposed to be a day where I got some essay work done, but I did not start my day right and, thus, ended up with very little done after that. As a result, I now have a bit more to do with respect to them, though it should still be very doable as long as I pace myself out and start writing them.

Besides that, however, I did find a very interesting youtube channel. careykh does a lot of interesting ML content, which took up a lot of my time when I watched all of the creativity he put into it. It's not much, but it was a lot of fun to watch and learn a bit. Additionally, I managed to speed through the majority of the second chapter of the DEQ book I am using ( DiPrima wrote it , and its the only book he's written on it I believe ). What's weird about 316 is that the class is rather basic right now, but the book is much more challenging in comparison. It makes me think that this class will be a lot harder than 285 relatively, as at least JD was forthcoming with his difficulty, but who knows? I am probably overthinking it.

Anyways, hope to report more tommorrow...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 37 (of Blogging): Back to the new normal.

Day 33: A weird day.

Day 36: Emotional Drainage