Day 20: Lectures Stop, The Cold Attacks

School is closed for the next few days, which finally allows me to catch up on some rest and on some work without needing to worry about going outside and interacting with people ( though I probably will do that ). In terms of stuff, I really did not do much, but the stuff I DID do included going to the (really exhausting) career fair which, to be perfectly honest, helped me realize ( through a friend directly telling me ) that I need to improve the aesthetics of my resume and simplify my experience. What I have rn is good for a cv, or for something to pull my experiences from, but it does not have the same punch as a real resume as the design is simply incredibly poor. Luckily for me, Raul was generous enough to donate his resume's template to me so I can better design my resume and create something that actually looks nice and lets me interact with the recruiters more. I am indebted to him, so I need to also use this opportunity to run it through r/resumes even if I really do not want to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 37 (of Blogging): Back to the new normal.

Day 33: A weird day.

Day 36: Emotional Drainage