Day 17: Uggh

Doing all my homework on one day was a bit of a mistake, but thank god I am done with that. While its a lot of fun, its also the most intellectually draining part of my week each and every day of the week. I need to find my fun and learn to relax a bit so that this weekend can become more manageable, but otherwise it's all done in a relatively short time.

217: HW 3 was harder than HW 2 in terms of PB, but not PA. Thus, I believe that this sort of work gets a heck of a lot easier as the semester progresses, so once I get more theorems to work from I'll be able to work so much faster and use far less concentration to do the proofs quickly and easily

416: Boy.  What a difficult problem set. But it was actually really worth it to see how I fair against difficult sets where even Stanford was unable to give a reasonable explanation of why something is the way it is. I just hope my work gives Hamacher a chance to see what his class can and can't do, as this was quite the effort when compared with other courses, and I am now 100% sure that this class would be rather difficult without any of the graph theory and other work I have done before. It will be worth it, but I gotta make sure I am sane before the semester ends still.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 37 (of Blogging): Back to the new normal.

Day 33: A weird day.

Day 36: Emotional Drainage