Day 16: This is a thing

Overall, classes were rather interesting:

MTH 217: I had to shut Pf. Ashley down, as he provided a counter-example without any backing for a problem. This was honestly one of the most nerve-racking tasks I have ever done in my time here at U of M, for I was sure I would make a mistake through the simple derivation of a counter, but luckily it all went well and the class got to understand that, perhaps, it is a good idea to question math teachers in general, as I hope to not have to do that again for awhile.

MSE 220: We covered that diffusion. All about that diffusion. Diffusion is diffusion. It honestly was not that interesting, though I am sure to find it more interesting that later in the term we get, as it will make for a very interesting session.

MTH 316: We finally started covering second order equations. As these are the ones which I have studied in far more detail than anything else so far, I am happy to be playing in my ball-park and can't wait to grind through the problems, as they should be relatively easy compared to everything else we have done so far in that class.

What to do: 217 PA and PB, 416 All, 280 Proj 2.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 37 (of Blogging): Back to the new normal.

Day 33: A weird day.

Day 36: Emotional Drainage