Check In: March 27th, 2017

Today's Objectives:
1. Seven paragraphs for bracket
2. USSR Chart [B,G,K,S] [Key, How, +/-]
3. Stereoisomer NTS
4. Blog Creation
5. Read ch.15-16 and do Notes
6. USNCO part i. exam

   Overall, today went well. I managed to finish objectives one and two after waking up at five and getting ready. This fact is pretty awesome, as now I can focus on chemistry for the USNCO. Speaking of USNCO, I am still struggling with the qualitative sections and probably should ask Phillipps tomorrow to see what I need to do. On top of that, I also have a new long-term goal: finish physics prep. I might need to look at the extra work I can do and also figure out what quotes I want to look at for the upcoming literature exam. Besides all of that, I should probably start looking at how to do more each day, as I really should start ramping up the degree of what I do to ensure that I am ready for all of what I need to do ( actually should do some programming as well for Source Code ).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 37 (of Blogging): Back to the new normal.

Day 33: A weird day.

Day 36: Emotional Drainage